what's your name?what do you wanna create? drop a few ideas below + explain them.build anything cool in the past? drop some links + tell us about it.if your life story was a tweet, what would it say? what's your emailhow'd you find out about us optional -- what's the link to your twitter or linkedin? optional -- where are you based?optional -- a video is easier than words.
we don't care how "big" the idea is — it could be launching an ios fitness app, recording a metal album, training new ai models. whatever. as long as you're excited about it.
- API Clients (like Postman): Simplified UI/UX and AI-powered completion
- DB Clients (like pgAdmin): SQL + NoSQL
- Terminals: Autocomplete and mini-apps And bring these into a single desktop app to reduce context switching. Will save a lot of time for developers.
this is the most important question. tell us about some stuff you've created in the past + give us links. we don't care if its a vlog you made when you were 13 or a gpt-3 based web app you shipped last week.
- Launched 1st version of DevKit https://producthunt.com/products/devkit-2 alone
- Couple of interesting OSS projects: https://github.com/itsharshag
- Learning platform (koursekat.com), learn from curated YT content. ~150 registered users. Shut it down because of low traction
- Shipped video games on Android Play Store in high school
- $100K scholarship to NYU. Couldn't finance the rest fees so went to a tier-3 college in India
- Dropped out and worked for 3 years in corporate and startups
- Full-time into my startup with 11 people strong team
we'll send all updates here regarding your application
a friend told me
a college club
i'm a n&w alumni
i've done a buildspace project
i'm a n&w alumni
we run irl events and this helps us know where we should host them optional -- a video is easier than words.
if you're not feeling too hot about your application then record a quick video (like 30s) telling us about yourself. upload it to YouTube and submit the link below.